Surge protection for LED luminaires, offering a plus of warranty to the end customer in terms of reliability and durability.
BATULED offers a complete solution in this field: wide range of surge protectors.
Recent studies suggest that more than 80% of the boxes for public lighting existing do not incorporate surge protection. For the remaining 20%, the protection in the box is not enough to effectively protect the set of fixtures connected to the box, as through the long runs of cable can also induce surge.
The staggering of the protection it is essential to obtain effective protection. To do this is to establish a first tier of protection in the box lighting (installing a protective robust, with a high discharge capacity to 40 kA, and with protection POP against overvoltages, permanent) and a second step as close as possible to the luminaire(protection fine that complements the first protector).
The update of the park installed LED luminaires with surge protection, it is a very profitable investment, both in terms of reduction of maintenance costs, such as of protection of the high investments made.
BATULED offers a wide range of solutions for the effective protection of the installations of outdoor lighting LED.
A good protection
|Certificates||CE & RoHS|
|Mains voltage||230/ 400 V|
|Voltage AC nominal 50/60Hz ( L - N )||230V|
|Load current AC 50/60Hz||10A|
|Tension maxima service ( L1 - L2 )||320V|
|Voltage maximum service ( L1 / L2 - GND )||320V|
|Current maximum discharge ( L1 - L2 )||10 KA|
|Rated current of discharge (L1 - L2)||5A|
|Level of protection voltage (L1 - L2) in||≤ 1.5 KV|
|Fuse previous maximum||32 To|
|Discharge voltage combined||10 KV|
|Capacity of short circuit||10 KA|
|Response time (L1 - L2)||25 ns|
|Response time (L1/L2 - GND)||100 ns|
|Visual indication end of life||VISUAL LED + DISCONNECTING|
|Disconnection thermal dynamics (L1/L2 - GND)||IF|
|Type of connection||CABLE IN - TERMINAL OUT|